DragonMir [CrystalM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Re: DragonMir [CrystalM2] Alpha Testing

I dislike when I finish work later than normal :( I can also help out new players when I am available.

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015

Hahaha jicaa I waiting u back m8

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

I dislike when I finish work later than normal :( I can also help out new players when I am available.

got you SummonSnakes m8

---------- Post Merged at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:04 AM ----------

everything list at first page M8~
We are here to help newbie who join the server~
boost lv ~
MSg /Anti /Ray /Jicaa

The Great Mir Server i Ever Play~

currently 8 online @ 8am

still boosting newcomers

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015

10 people online~~good sign!

Last edited:

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015

sucessfully boosting few newbie today to lv30++
Get in game now and pm Anti Jicaa Or Ray~

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

Please can a moderator change the thread title (Remove the Alpha, replace with LIVE) please.

Im sure Xandrah requested the same a few posts back

---------- Post Merged at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

Good to finally see the numbers rising! Hopefully I finish work tonight at a good time I can actually play some.

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

Xan, do you know when you'll have the revamped boss's done? :)

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

Those screens just make me depressed if anything

I tend to get debilitating bouts of slow downs, even lagouts, some happen in cave, some when I click on npc, sometimes get those displacement messages, I think it has to do with crystal files as such

found skill books for under 30 drop in bichon mines, you get veritably buried in them but warr 22 thrusting is probably not in drops, in towns its just bare files, nothing added, like teleport btw locations over and above what bare files have, have to run everywhere on foot (come on its 2015) caves give ^&*() exp for under 20 solo warrior, its either too easy and boring and slow or more but still mediocre exp in harder places but you can carry very little pots at this level to stay there long...

One positive thing is added stats you get in drops but that still doesn't cut it, make much any difference. Even if the server is maxing up at 10 pple, that doesn't stop pple still trying to make millions off sales in TM

Last edited:

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Base files mir2pion? Yeah good luck having all those caves working with the base system >.>
or the custom loot tables/drops/fixes.

Your ping is also horrendous to the server, none of the other players are having these disconnect issues.

Xan, do you know when you'll have the revamped boss's done? :)

They will be in today's update :) Once I have finished with rl work.

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

I mean at my level and in towns you don't see that work that you put in, that's all, that is apart from opening spigot wide on drops in mines and I got speed +1 lev15 weapon, whoohoo -.- how exciting

I know pple who put in hours (more likely got leg up on us later comers by exploiting those one hit mobs) now offer leveling but server should be fun and interesting and it shouldn't be needed for most pple to need help, personally I just dislike being leveled, I got some help like that on another crystal server a while ago and it just confirmed my dislike of such charity.

Last edited:

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

its been live since people told you days and days ago that there wasnt a wipe lol

---------- Post Merged at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:18 PM ----------

I mean at my level and in towns you don't see that work that you put in, that's all, that is apart from opening spigot wide on drops in mines and I got speed +1 lev15 weapon, whoohoo -.- how exciting

I know pple who put in hours (more likely got leg up on us later comers by exploiting those one hit mobs) now offer leveling but server should be fun and interesting and it shouldn't be needed for most pple to need help, personally I just dislike being leveled, I got some help like that on another crystal server a while ago and it just confirmed my dislike of such charity.

the 'leg up' as you have put it, lasted untill level 24, and then became 3exp per mob... server has been online a few weeks now, at one point i was the only person playing lol, took me around 40-50hours to do level 22-33 iirc. Now, i boost people to 40 in a day.

---------- Post Merged at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:19 PM ----------

so , this is a live server?
no wipe?
i was waiting for nothing?

kk np.
No characters will be wiped though!

2nd page

Last edited:

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Please note, a rogue drop file is causing the server to crash, downtime will be 20 minutes max while I revert a update

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

the 'leg up' as you have put it, lasted untill level 24, and then became 3exp per mob... server has been online a few weeks now, at one point i was the only person playing lol, took me around 40-50hours to do level 22-33 iirc. Now, i boost people to 40 in a day.

I try not to whine LOL I held of posting my impression twice already, once I had long post typed out and I thought second time about it and didn't post. Yeah, checked out those mobs, give me 3exp points at level 19, would be nice if I was taken to lev22+ (24?)... but that's beside the point, I do not grudge it. Point is, what are the selling caves on this server? I popped into that cave in the middle of mongchon (I think forgotten cave) and that's empty, the dark forest cave has nice tree mobs but one hit @3 exp points, that secocho (sp) valley cave I take it is the same, was that work put into bdd maybe? when, at what level and which caves does the fun start? BW and Mongchon, tao school towns are depressingly same as stock files which are bare minimum, I'd have thought every server would improve on that... I mean add some more teleporting btw shops, maybe at least change coords of npcs if nothing else to show its a p/s, not Far's test server

Last edited:

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Server currently back to normal, a few drops were being a problem! Corrected and resolved, server is back online. Bonus loot from bosses will be in tonight's server update.

Spell Changes
Spells that were reportedly dealing way too low damage have been revamped

Drop Changes

Major bosses in all dungeons have had new drop tables added.
Brand new armours and trinkets for your characters!
Level 60+ items have been added!

Clutter Drops

Pointless drops that were littering the floor with potions and what not are slowly being preened down, this is a work in progress effort.

Last edited:

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

Server currently back to normal, a few drops were being a problem! Corrected and resolved, server is back online. Bonus loot from bosses will be in tonight's server update.

Spell Changes
Spells that were reportedly dealing way too low damage have been revamped

Drop Changes

Major bosses in all dungeons have had new drop tables added.
Brand new armours and trinkets for your characters!
Level 60+ items have been added!

Clutter Drops

Pointless drops that were littering the floor with potions and what not are slowly being preened down, this is a work in progress effort.

thanks Xandrah, i fell alseep watching football so havent had a chance to kill any boss's yet....