Status
Not open for further replies.

<|~Stonehelm~|>

NewBlood said:
truely the best admin on the forum.

you will be missed a great deal leo.

Totaly Agree.

Were now on lomcn's death bed.

Oh yeh and i know u h8ed me viola but i found u entertainig.

G/l in real life the pair of u.

*Watches as the towers crumble*

zion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2003
Lutterworth, Leicestershire
your both great people and have helped me a lot in the past when i started out, cheers for all your help, im sure ive thanked you both before but yet agian im thanking you

NeoPuma

www.neopian.co.uk
VIP
May 22, 2003
South Wales, UK
Another one joins the club...
Look people, LOMCN is basicly dead now...So is mir. As far as i can see its hell for admins and mods, and their dropping like flies. Well gl Leo in the future, hope you still come on msn like, you were a laugh to talk to. We all like you here at msn, some even loving you, but i no your boyfriend wouldnt like that hehe.
So any way, thanks for your help leo, I appologise if i've giving you trouble in the past.
Also, I aint a mod now, but heh, I might as well say the same, I've quit MIR not lomcn. Well, heres the part i say ta-ta to LOMCN. I'll make one last post in GOF, but thats my definate last (If i come back someone please slap my wrists >.<). I know I wont be missed but you gotta say bye. As it is, im going on to learn php, vb.net and soon C++. Heh, I'll never complete them all.
So, 2 down, inc me, 3, whos next?

-Neo
-Signed off - FOR THE LAST TIME! well, one post left :)

anto135

gettin bit dumb this now :/ every1s leavin becoz of other people n there attitudes towords things sum1 l prob say summot about me now iv sed this but i think every1 shud start bein bit nicer 2 people or lomcn will completely die n gdbye 2 every1 who has left have nice life

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
why is the reason people are leaving it is because of the Hall of Flame so what we can do is dlete the HallOfFlame Ban Flaming On the forum and only allow it on PM all PM's be read by staff and voila mostly problem olved i would be willing to help out on this act if you follow it through.

/Dooms

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Leo, i would spend about 3 hours writing things to try and make you stay, but tbh i think your right. Being on the staff basically makes you public enemy number one and you can't even sneeze without people commenting (usually badly) on it. Hun you know how much i think lomcn needed you and i know you well enough to know that what ever i say will not change your mind. I hope you will still talk to me on Msn hun, but on the forums i guess this is my final farewell to you hun. Have fun of the forums and i will talk to you later, and Leo i hope you will always remember that you were the best Admin this forum has ever had and i personally think you did a great job.

Thankyou
/Miles

Taurus

First time i've been here at LOMCN for a while. However i return for the first time in a long time, and see one of my Best friends leaving. The people of which insult Leo should be ashamed of yourselfs, She is a great admin, believe it or not. Goodluck hun, and i will speak to you on MSN, if you ever unblock me :P.

MuHackingWolf

some1 deleted my post ... oh well i was saying

finnaly u left this community of idiots :P no offence to those who r not

Credible

<|~Stonehelm~|> said:
Totaly Agree.

Were now on lomcn's death bed.

Oh yeh and i know u h8ed me viola but i found u entertainig.

G/l in real life the pair of u.

*Watches as the towers crumble*

lol lomcn's death bed omg leos gone whos gonna make a new server count that has more bugs in it then a dog with fleas.

Leocrasher was a stupid ***** that made a crappy lil server 'once' then somehow got admin, she was never the best admin.

stupid ***** with her big ego made more ppl leave lomcn then you can imagine,
but nows shes gone and the only ppl really crying are the mods what a surprise.

Alll you mods think you lost ur 'babe' lol she cant suck ur cyber dick no more what a shame.

viola no1 **** sucker for leo crasher , wow what a shame the twats gone

As for the rest of you even shinoda, auron said thats mirs p server are dead. how stupid are you not to get it duhhhh

<|~Stonehelm~|>

Credible said:
lol lomcn's death bed omg leos gone whos gonna make a new server count that has more bugs in it then a dog with fleas.

Leocrasher was a stupid ***** that made a crappy lil server 'once' then somehow got admin, she was never the best admin.

stupid ***** with her big ego made more ppl leave lomcn then you can imagine,
but nows shes gone and the only ppl really crying are the mods what a surprise.

Alll you mods think you lost ur 'babe' lol she cant suck ur cyber dick no more what a shame.

As for the rest of you even shinoda, auron said thats mirs p server are dead. how stupid are you not to get it duhhhh

My Friend are you a retard?

why do u think we are on lomcn's death bed because private mir is dead.

Are the illiterates breeding?

Cos no 1 can read these days

Sco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 14, 2003
wut?
Omg, leo has gone. She is a great person she has helped me loads in the past. Leo im sorry to see you go. sorry about late reply :(

/Sco

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
cya leo from what ive seen uve been a gr8 help to the community

oh and credible 2 words 'You Suck'

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Credible said:

If anyone supposedly sucked anything it would be you, sucking your own dick as you get your facts wrong. I hav over 20 threatening/angry PM's from LeoCrasher and countless flame threads between us.

[/end AI]

zion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2003
Lutterworth, Leicestershire
Credible you've been here all of a month and made 9 posts, shut your ******* face, Viola A.I. and leocrasher are probably 2 of the nicest people you'll ever have met on here. So glad you've been banned because then at least no more little pricks like you will bother us for a while

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
No admin should leave coz of flaming. Its a game , they dont know you in r l. Dont take it personal and sorry to hear ya go . Best of luck in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.