StarLite Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

TimM999

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2005
wow a GM free server how ace and fab

now we have a n0b using spam hack on server.......
lagging it to f uck

Oberon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2004
In Orbit around Uranus
TimM999 said:
wow a GM free server how ace and fab

now we have a n0b using spam hack on server.......
lagging it to f uck

Was sorted out as soon as it became known. No GM server simply means there are no GM's online for you to attempt to corrupt :) all GM's play the server as NON-GM characters (badly lol, I'm still only lvl 23 :)), so problems like last night can be solved when seen.

GOLD
Harvest Meat and/or Chicken from anywhere, take the Teleport Service to DemonTown, in there, there is an Npc with a Brother in the lost town of Paradise (Level 4 of DemonCave), here, stock and supplies are low, especially food. The Meat seller will pay handsomely for each meat and hen you bring...

ElectricQueen
I'm trying to figure your problem out, I'll upload my exe for you to try. Can you access other servers? A problem I've sometimes had with Mir2 not loading was summat to do with the SVCHOST, end the Local Process for this (it restarts automatically) and then try.

The only other thing I can think of is your IP. I don't want to know it, but maybe get in touch with Lifco. If your IP was blocked from any of the previous servers, it may still be blocked now.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
Italy
when i try go after char screen mir closes...
looks like i have got a wrong exe but i donwloaded yours :(
whyyyyyy

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
did you d/l the client, if you both d/led the client, then there is a problem with there client, try d/ling a different client then using the starlight exe :).

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
for some reson it seem to work on some peeps pcs but not all i just dont know why this is

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
The new exp cave has now been added its 20k each mob and the new superores only drop in mino Temple and all of the boss mobs in game inc WT ZT SL etc

lif

btw its like 2 mill exp :)

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
the lvl 50 exp will be added very soon this will give you 3 mill exp

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
its 5X now and if you get the power ore or super ore get you a nice push :)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
its no much as we have exp caves to give the players a nice push you should be able to get lvl 22 in no time and if you get power ore you will fly

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
this weekend event went top class loads of you got some cool items so we will be doing a new event soon, il post soon as we sort it out.

swetty_pat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2004
tbh server sounds rather wicked hopefully i will be on if my comp is in a gd mood:clap: so maybe the force is wiv me:slicendic