Stylized.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Ok, here's my two 'Stylized' signatures (one of which is from the thread that went horribly wrong - Honestly, if you just comment and don't invade my private space then I'm really a nice guy ;)). They're supposed to be black and white, because it's simplistic, what I was trying to archieve was something fairly effective with a high degree of simplicity. I really appreciate it if you would just post comments an suggestions, or at least ask before editing. Thanks.

lyricalgsignature266we.jpg

lyricalgsignature283be.jpg

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
lmfao sorry to say this but the top one needs a hint of blue ^____________^

nah all jokes aside they nice, me likes them, nice modern techno look to them 8/10

Nutter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
Yes i like the second one :D

And about the other one, i honeslty didnt mean for u to take like offence to it, i was just suggesting what i thought would make it look ok, and i understand why u went all spastic elastic on me....but i wasnt trying to "invade your private space".....:(

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Nutter said:
Yes i like the second one :D

And about the other one, i honeslty didnt mean for u to take like offence to it, i was just suggesting what i thought would make it look ok, and i understand why u went all spastic elastic on me....but i wasnt trying to "invade your private space".....:(
Fair play, had a bit of a bad one yesterday. Sorry.

Thanks for the comments guys.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
luurve the second one... the way u didnt need an effect on the circles is brill... and the way it looks like theyre going away, also the boarder is simple but affective ..9/10

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
I don't really like the border, i think a simple 1pix border would do.