Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
MutantlX said:
That is shamefull. I bet next he will be going for Izar.

Dont worry, if he ever tryes something like that i`ll ddos his f**ng @ss and break down his website + all his ISP.

I hope his server will rezist 20+ china routers with over 100 mb/s lines :D and if will rezist i`ll call more ppl and half of the planet will ddos ur @ss.

I can do that 24/7 till he understand that he must respect other servers and others work.

It was lame, sorry to say.

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Mask said:
yeh i thought the same, but why would he be so blatent about it?

Maybe he thought that scorps isp wouldnt tell or show the email to scorp... Or he wanted scorp to find out in the end that it was him :O

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Ripman said:
i`ll ddos his f**ng @ss and break down his website + all his ISP.

I hope his server will rezist 20+ china routers with over 100 mb/s lines :D and if will rezist i`ll call more ppl and half of the planet will ddos ur @ss.

I can do that 24/7
'You-The-Man' - Internet Warzzz"

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
Ripman said:
Dont worry, if he ever tryes something like that i`ll ddos his f**ng @ss and break down his website + all his ISP.

I can do that 24/7 till he understand that he must respect other servers and others work.

Chinese 100mbit lines? COOL. You just file a complaint with the chinese authorities, and the Great Firewall of China takes out the whole shabang.

Grow up, all of you.

--

Your host was going to close you down either way. Anyone can see that e-mail is a load of crap, not least because of the poor grammar. Scorp, you got ****ed because the guy at your ISP had heard of the Mir private server thing, and decided to check up on you.

--

I SWEAR I've replied to this before.

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
that is the lowest of the lowest someone can go, its all good taking mic outa a server using words but creating a fake email to a third party company about them breaching copywrite status or what ever mental made up is going WAY to far. He deserves to b remembered as some one who thinks no more of him self no matter what his actions would do to a person money wise or not. Sh1tzone lives upto its name

Chris (had one to many)

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
@RipMan: Let me warn you politely... threaten anyone with such action here again and I will remove you instantly - we don't wan't dossers here.

@Scorp: Not to take everything at face value... could you post the actual email file for us all to scrutinise?

/Leo

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
¤]´)÷¤--§îr Äürøñ--¤÷(`[¤ said:
Your host was going to close you down either way. Anyone can see that e-mail is a load of crap, not least because of the poor grammar. Scorp, you got ****ed because the guy at your ISP had heard of the Mir private server thing, and decided to check up on you.

I got ****ed because they feared it would be taken to the next level, and now they realised its aload of bollox they have said its ok for me to run it again.
Fact that hes gone out and done this is just unbelievable.

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
Ripman said:

Yes then you will get sued by the server companies ISP. But dont worry you took ragezone down!:dunce:

injektio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2004
erm... why would mental use [email protected] ...someone tryin to stir trouble here between p69 and rz... its working tho, who ever you are your a low life.

[BlitZ]

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2005
ROFL MentaL u legend, uve gone and got ureself down in mir history now aint ya

although... dont u think its abit weird LOMCN is in a sponsor with RaGEZONE at the same sort of time this happened :O

*suspicious* hmmm... =/

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Either way i find it quite funny to be perfectly honest :P. Someone would go to that much trouble to hurt P69. The only bit of it that sounds like MentaL is how genius it was to send an email like that :P

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
I agree there Chesnut but its strange how some one would think of doing something like that. Out of all the things he comes up with that idea >.<.
/JadeFox

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
What the? lol all i can say , i been ill all day ill read most of this 2morrow lol.

Edit

Back, i had to eat something as i been ill as i said and been puking blood after a night out, anyways, err the amusing part is that i would have spoofed the mail from one of the G-N mail servers...

So that aint me :)

Sorry bub, all i gotta say on the matter :)

PS , my name is Daniel , not dan, if im a GN person, why did i put my name not a gn person??

anyways, nice one scorp, gave me something to read ;)

Besides, im more into financially publicising my servers not ending others, thus? nothing to learn from.

Good day to you sir.

Attachments

• win.JPG
    win.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.